Friday 27 August 2010

Adressing the Issue Again

Five to ten this morning, the phone rings.

It was the Place My Dress Is Lurking.

My dress- which I was supposed to be picking up from the shop tomorrow morning- is not back from the cleaners yet. My dress, for that matter, has not even been cleaned yet. Apparently, they're lacking a piece of paper with my signature on it saying I accept responsibility for them cleaning my dress. What?

There are now only three days before I leave for France, three days which are also a Bank Holiday weekend. This Could Be A Problem.

Apparently, they're going to clean it tonight and it will be delivered tomorrow by courier. Hopefully. Maybe. I blame the gnomes. Wish me luck and watch this space.

Going to hide in my cupboard now. My mother is trying to play the piano and it's not pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment