Monday 16 August 2010

Shopper Profile No.2

I've had an eventful couple of weeks, and I'm no longer working at The Shop, but I thought I might as well carry on with the shopper profiles....

The Little Green Backpack (n).

The Little Green Backpack (LG- not LGB, that's something quite different) somewhat resembles a juvenile LWB but is far more pleasant to deal with. Native to south America (often Argentina), the LG travels in small herds accompanied by an adult.

Key Traits: attempts to buy a tie for its father and an ornamental thimble for its mother in very basic English. (Incidentally, I now know the word for "thimble" in a number of languages. I feel this is an important life skill). Very polite. Key phrases include "how many much this please?".

NMP reaction: Why can't the Locusts With Backpacks be more like this? Can I have one? Squeeeee!

Next: The New One Preez?

No comments:

Post a Comment