Thursday 11 March 2010

Inevitable

It had to happen some time.

As you may have noticed, I'm quite big on the whole anthropomorphisation of food thing, especially where vegetables are concerned.

As you may also have noticed, I'm currently unemployed and have quite a bit of time on my hands.

Bear with me, I am going somewhere with this. I am, no less, going into three dimensions...


Oh yes. I made a cuddly carrot.

Well, strictly speaking that's not true.

I made three.


Carrot no. 2 is magnetic. Carrot no. 3 is a keyring. I tried a different expression on carrot no. 3- it was meant to look worried, but I think it's come out looking a bit shifty. Ah well. We all need a shifty-looking carrot in our lives.

I'm thinking of calling the big one Betty. Betty-Carotene, you see.

Just to bring things round full circle, my first ever stuffed penguin, and one of only two permanently saved from the biannual penguin cull, is called Carrot.


"It's a good job she didn't give me a nose, I bet you really stink of fish!"

Be warned, this is just the start. There's more.

Back to the cupboard now to root out some more googly eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment