Friday 21 October 2011

Angry Bird

We moved house a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still getting used to the house - every place has its own crashes and bangs that happen in the course of a normal day, and I've always found it takes a little while to get used to them (cue lots of jumping up and down to see what's going on).


The other day, I heard some strange banging noises coming from upstairs. Being pregnant and tired downright lazy, I decided not to go and find out what was going on. Half an hour later, the same noise started up again, but coming from street level. I looked out of the window, only to see a crow crashing repeatedly into the neighbours' front window. I wasn't sure whether to put this down to birdbrained idiocy or possible avian alcoholism.


Yesterday, the crow was back, and this time it was clearly attacking its reflection in our bedroom window. Thank goodness we have double glazing- the way it was going, I think it might have broken anything more fragile.


That is one seriously angry bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment