Sunday 7 February 2010

Llama Bread

Not to be confused with lammas bread. I may be small, but I am not an elf.

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I haven't been around much lately- I've succumbed to the ailment known as Unemployment Lethargy, whereby the less one does, the less one wants to do. I actually just need a good, well-aimed kick (virtual) to get me going again. Ah well, 't'll'aa be reet int'end. (If you understood that last phrase, well done. If not, don't worry, unless you're planning a trip to west Cumbria soon you probably won't need it. Ever.).

Anyway, yes. Back to the llamas! I was making bread- it happens- and wondered why it was that I only ever made normal(ish) or hedgehog-shaped bread when there are so many options out there. The result was this:

As ever, the photo isn't very good- I need more practice! - and the llama looks a bit evil, but I do think it still looked like a llama at this point. Later, the bread rose, as bread is wont to do...


One obese llama. It kind of absorbed its legs and stopped having a neck, poor critter. And then we ate it, so it was all fine. The leftover bit from the back end got used in a bread and butter pudding, now known to the household as "llama bottom pudding". Oh dear.



No comments:

Post a Comment